Last July, I intended to blog more regularly, but most posts remained unfinished. I’m sorry for disappearing like that! To be honest I’m not sure what really happened. It’s probably a combination of things:
- ✦ Life getting in the way
- ✦ Busy work schedule
- ✦ Me being lazy and preferring to scroll the internet aimlessly
- ✦ My mojo (inspiration) went missing
- ✦ Dark days during wintertime, making it hard to take proper pictures
Also I’ve been having a mild case or RSI, for over a year now. With some computer and lifestyle adjustments it’s been getting better, but it’s still a weak (and painful) spot. So I try to stay away from the computer for longer periods at a time.
Recently I started creating a kawaii bullet journal and somehow it helped me to get my mojo back! I really hope that I can keep up with creating more content. You can expect the following subjects to show up on kao-ani.com:
- ✱ Independent illustrators and creatives
- ✱ Kawaii stationery
- ✱ Kawaii journalling and handlettering
- ✱ Cute character news
- ✱ Cute food and recipes
- ✱ Reviews & Giveaways
I’ll try to post at least once a week. Feel free to e-mail me with a (subtle ;)) reminder if I tend to fall off the blogging wagon again! Also I really appreciate all your comments and I promise to reply more frequently from now on.