I’ve created an alpaca couple and hope you like them 🙂 They’ll probably also be featured on a desktop wallpaper, but I just couldn’t get it right today.
You can choose between two lock screen wallpapers and there’s one home screen with cloud shelves, where you can place 3×4 or 4×4 icons, depending on your iPhone.
Cute Alpaca Theme
Home Screen iPhone 5
Lock Screen Pink iPhone 5 | Lock Screen White iPhone 5
How to install:
1. Click on the desired download link, the picture of your choice will appear.
2. Tap and hold on the picture until a menu will pop up, then tap the “Save Image” button.
3. Tap on the Photos icon on your iPhone and find the directory where you saved the picture.
4. Tap the picture and click on the box with arrow icon on the bottom left of your screen. Click on the icon that says “Use as Wallpaper”, click the “Set” button and choose “Lock Screen” or “Home Screen”.
5. Enjoy your Alpaca theme! ⭐
5 thoughts on “Alpaca iPhone Wallpaper”
Wat leuk!!! Alpaca’s zijn zo cute ^_^ ik wil ze graag op mijn iPhone maar de witte lockscreen voor de iphone 4 doet het niet 😦
Ooh dank je wel voor je lieve reactie! Oooops, ik zal de link meteen fixen 0_o
soo cute >3< ( :cake: )
I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to
do it for you? Plz reply as I’m looking to construct my own blog and would like
to find out where u got this from. appreciate it
Thank you very much Seguros.
I used a theme called Simplex http://www.wpshoppe.com/tag/simplex/ as a base and adjusted it to my likings.
You can read more on how to adjust a theme here: http://colorlabsproject.com/tutorials/customizing-a-wordpress-theme-the-right-way/
Good luck with your blog!
Comments are closed.