I’ve created an alpaca couple and hope you like them 🙂 They’ll probably also be featured on a desktop wallpaper, but I just couldn’t get it right today.
You can choose between two lock screen wallpapers and there’s one home screen with cloud shelves, where you can place 3×4 or 4×4 icons, depending on your iPhone.
How to install:
1. Click on the desired download link, the picture of your choice will appear.
2. Tap and hold on the picture until a menu will pop up, then tap the “Save Image” button.
3. Tap on the Photos icon on your iPhone and find the directory where you saved the picture.
4. Tap the picture and click on the box with arrow icon on the bottom left of your screen. Click on the icon that says “Use as Wallpaper”, click the “Set” button and choose “Lock Screen” or “Home Screen”.
5. Enjoy your Alpaca theme! ⭐