On Kao-ani you can find a tutorial on how to make your own Buru Buru Dog felt plush, but maybe you’ve crafted him already. Lately I’ve seen many other cute plushies around the web and wanted to share some with you.
1. Little Bird Hanger by RevoluzZa – It’s in German but the pictures make it easy to understand.
2. DIY Totoro Plush by Cheek and Stitches
3. Felt Cupcake Softie by My Fantastic Toys
4. The Giving Bunny by StitchPunk
5. Kawaii yeti Monster Plushie by Craft Tut+
6. Halloween Decorations by Paper and String
If you’re looking for more tutorials, or would like to make some cute amigurumi animals, please visit my crafts links page.
Other crafts that don’t really fall into the plushies category, but are very cute nonetheless:
The Diy Raindrow Cushions from Rachael Smit look easy to make. I think smaller raindrops from felt or another sturdy fabric would also be nice 🙂
These kawaii Bow bookmarks from Little Lovelies could be used for your diary or to hang pictures from.