Our weekends are usually started with a movie. Most of the times accompanied by some chips and chocolate, the good life 😀
I want to share some movies with you which I really enjoyed this year:
- The dark Knight Rises – Lots of entertaining action here and oh, Joseph Gordon-Levitt 🙂 (who we like to refer to as the dark Heath Ledger).
- Donnie Darko (Director’s Cut) – I can see this movie over and over and…
- Chronicle – What happens when you suddenly gain superpowers?
- Paranorman – Very nice animation, couldn’t believe it was stop-motion.
- The Intouchables – Heartwarming movie about the relationship between a paralyzed man and his caretaker.
- The Man from Nowhere – Great action movie and the best emo hair ever.
- Ted – Especially funny if you’re an 80’s kid.
- Man on Wire – Documentary movie about a daring high-wire routine performed between the WTC towers in 1974.
- Get the Gringo – Decent old-school action movie with Mel Gibson.
- Detachment – Dramatic and touching story about a teacher and his connection to the students.
- Things to see online:
- The lego Story
- Dumb ways to Die
- The Real Bears – or why you shouldn’t drink soda, not for the faint at heart
TV-shows that I’m watching at the moment are Adventure Time, Breaking Bad, Dexter and Homeland.
Do you have any recommendations? Please share in the comments 🙂
2 thoughts on “For Your Viewing Pleasure”
Howdy! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be okay. I’m absolutely enjoying your blog
and look forward to new updates.
Hello! Thank you for visiting kao-ani and for your comment :).
I do have a Twitter account https://twitter.com/kaoani, but rarely use it these days. Maybe I should pick it up. You can also find updates on Tumblr http://kaoani.tumblr.com/.
Comments are closed.