Make your own Buru Buru Doggie!
- You will need:
- A piece of white felt
- A smaller piece of black felt
- Pair of scissors
- Blue and Pink felt tipped pens
- Thread and needle
Click on this image for the pattern and print it out. You have to place the several parts on the felt (with needles) and cut them out with a sharp pair of scissors.
- Stitch a nose and mouth and glue the eyes to the head. You can use some white thread or felt to give highlights to the eyes.
- Sew the 2 head parts together, but leave some space at the bottom to fill it.
- Now it’s time to sew the ears together, leave space at the inner side.
- Sew the inner side of the ears onto the head of Buru Buru.
- Attach the paws to his body.
- Place the tail between the body parts. Sew the body and stuff it with wadding.
- Attach the head to the body, you’re almost done now.
- Colour the tail and your Buru Buru Dog is ready to get hugged!
You can enlarge the pattern and use toweling instead of felt if you want a bigger doggie.
This tutorial was taken from the San-X website and roughly translated by me.